Physician Job Satisfaction: Worse than Expected

Results from a recent physician survey conducted by Fidelis Partners shows an even more alarming picture of job satisfaction than previously thought. Their survey asked physicians if they continuously update themselves on available jobs… only 8.81% said no. The remaining 91.19% range from yes, all the time and actively looking to the occasional seeker.

2019 Physician Job Search Preferences, Survey Report: https://lnkd.in/ehnpuHB

I wrote an article for MGMA’s journal that will be published in the next month or two addressing the need for a formal physician retention plan along with the “how-to’s” and the results you can expect. I will share with this group once given the go ahead from MGMA but happy to address any questions or comments in the meantime.

Thank you!


hashtag#physicianturnover hashtag#physicianretention

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *